Recipe: Gluten-Free Rolls
Sometimes you just need a little comfort food! Mix up these ooey-gooey, gluten-free rolls and top with ghee or honey for the perfect side dish or rainy day snack.
Makes 6 rolls
- 5 tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 1 1/4 cup gluten-free flour (I used buckwheat flour, but use almond flour for keto-friendly rolls)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3 egg whites
- 1 cup water, boiling
- Mix all dry ingredients together
- Add vinegar, egg whites and boiling water. Mix together until incorporated.
- Divide dough into 6 sections and form into a roll. Brush olive oil on top of rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approx. 30 minutes.
- Let them rest for a few minutes before slicing and topping with grass-fed butter, ghee, or raw honey.