These protein-packed, ham and egg cups are not your traditional muffin, but they are packed with protein and your kiddos will love them! Follow this recipe to make them for breakfast for your family.
- Deli-sliced ham, no nitrates
- Avocado, sliced
- Organic eggs
- Place slices of ham in muffin tin to that it looks like a bowl.
- Place slice of avocado inside then crack an egg on top.
- Bake on 400 degrees for approximately 15 minutes. Bake until the egg is done to your liking.
- Top with hemp hearts for a little crunch. Let cool and enjoy!
Leftovers can be stored in refrigerator for up to a week.