Newbridge Health and Wellness understands the severity of the ongoing pandemic and we want to ensure well-being and healing for our patients. We are committed to providing the highest-level of safety through our comprehensive COVID-19 precautions and safety plan.
At Newbridge, we understand how important in-person appointments are to health, wellness, and your connection to your provider. That’s why, coupled with our telemedicine program, with appointments by phone and Zoom, we are offering appointments to best fit all of our patients’ needs.
Our mission to provide well-being and healing for our patients is at the core of everything we do. You can be confident knowing we continue to safely implement measures, like social distancing and sanitizing, to help keep you healthy and safe.
Call our office or request an appointment through CHARM patient portal for all appointment options; virtual, phone or in-person.
Our Safety Plan & Precautions
Entering the Building
- Upon arrival, please knock on the clinic door and wait in the atrium seating of the building (not the clinic) until the receptionist comes to check you in.
- Please do not enter the clinic unless accompanied by Newbridge staff. If you need assistance, please knock, and someone will be out to help you.
Exam Room Protocol
- Enhanced air filtration across the clinic, and ongoing sanitization.
- Appointments are held in private rooms.
- Protective gear such as masks, gloves, are available upon request. Rooms are deep cleaned each night.
- Prearranged curb-side pick-up is now available.
- Online orders with mail delivery are on the website.