Newbridge Health and Wellness understands the severity of our current pandemic and we want to ensure well-being and healing for our patients. We are committed to providing the highest-level of safety through our COVID-19 precautions and safety plan.
At Newbridge, we understand how important in-person appointments are to health, wellness, and your connection to your provider. That’s why, coupled with our telemedicine program,we continue to offer limited in-person appointments to best fit our patients needs.
Our mission to provide well-being and healing for our patients is at the core of everything we do. The new days for our in-person appointments help us to broaden our capability to safely implementmeasures like social distancing, sanitizing, and limitation of transmission. We hope to best accommodate our patients during this time
Our in-person provider days are:
- Stephanie Belseth: Tuesdays through Thursdays
- Tara Calmes: Tuesdays & Fridays
- Denise Pieck: Mondays through Thursdays
- Trina Deiss: Wednesdays
- Tina Vinson: Wednesdays
- Cathy Dolan: Thursdays
Our telemedicine appointments, offered both through Zoom and phone are the perfect way to continue your health journey while being mindful of COVID-19 and its implications.
Our providers will always take the extra mile to help you through this unprecedented time, and we hope that our telemedicine appointments can bring us closer to that goal!
Our telemedicine provider days:
- Stephanie Belseth: Mondays – Thursdays
- Tara Calmes: Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays
- Karn Johansen: Mondays & Tuesdays
- Leann Larson: Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays
- Cathy Dolan: Mondays & Thursdays
- Tina Vinson: Wednesdays
Call our office or request an appointment through CHARM patient portal for all appointment options; virtual, phone or in-person.
New Clinic Hours
Newbridge Health and Wellness always has the well-being of its patients in mind. Our new hours allow us to make our facility safe, through measures like sanitizing and disinfecting.
The clinic is open from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
Our Safety Plan & Precautions
Entering the Building
- Masks or face coverings are required. Please request a mask if you do not have one.
- Upon arrival, please wait in the atrium seating of the building (not the clinic) until the receptionist comes to check you in.
- Please do not enter into the clinic. If you need assistance, please knock, and someone will be out to help you.
Exam Room Protocol
- Rooms are sanitized between appointments
- Appointments are held in private rooms
- Protective gear such as masks, gloves, worn by all staff and providers
- Rooms are deep cleaned each night
- Prearranged curb-side pick-up is now available.
- Online orders with mail delivery are on the website.