Our COVID-19 Response
Safe In-Person Visits
When you come to the clinic:
- Our building requires everyone to wear a mask/face covering.
- Upon arrival, please check in with the receptionists, and wait in the atrium seating of the building (not the clinic) until staff comes to get you for your appointment
- Practice 6 feet of physical distancing
- For children: Bring your own toys, books, fidgets, weighted blanket or any other tools you may need for your child’s appointment as Newbridge will not have these items on hand for sanitary reasons.
We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time as we work to slow the viral spread.
A few of our medical providers are offering in-person appointments on specific days.
- Stephanie: Mondays & Tuesdays
- Tara: Tuesdays & Thursdays
- Cathy Moore: Wednesdays
- Denise: Mondays & Thursdays
- Trina: Wednesdays
- Mackenzie: Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays (50% off Neurofeedback)
- Bette Jo: Fridays
- Karn, Leann, Cathy D: Phone or virtual appointments
We have missed seeing you in person!
Steps Newbridge is taking to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 :
- Appointments in secluded rooms
- Protective gear such as masks, gloves, etc.
- Deep cleaning rooms every night
- Supplements: Prearranged curb-side pick-up or order online for mail delivery.
Office hours: 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday – Friday
Update as of 5 June, 2020