Our COVID-19 Response
Virtual, Phone and In-Person Appointments
Denise, our CranioSacral and Occupational Therapist, is back in the office seeing patients on Mondays and Thursdays.
Precautions We’re Taking at Newbridge
We’re taking extra precautions for those who are coming into the clinic. These include:
- Seeing patients in secluded rooms in the building, away from the main clinic.
- Wearing protective gear such as masks, gloves, etc.
- Deep cleaning rooms patients have been in every night.
- Bringing supplements to the patients in the building lobby.
- For CranioSacral and OT appointments, some intra-oral and other techniques will not be used.
- Stay in the lobby of the building (not the clinic) until your provider comes to get you. We’ll be watching for you.
- Wear protective gear such as face masks (a scarf or bandana will work) and gloves, if you have them.
- Practice 6 feet of physical distancing with anyone who isn’t your provider or family member.
- For CranioSacral and OT appointments, bring your own fidgets, weighted blanket or any other tools you may need.
Our updated receptionist hours are 8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday – Friday. Contact us for any reason.
Supplements are available by prearranged curb-side pick-up or mail delivery through our online ordering partners.
We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time as we work to slow the viral spread.
Current Discounts We’re Offering
Update as of 5/21/20