Grow With Us
We're always looking for empathetic, bright and passionate people to join our team. We're currently hiring for these positions:
Newbridge Health & Wellness is a growing holistic health care practice that provides integrative functional medicine services to pediatrics and adult patients.
Our medical scribes will help facilitate the best quality of health care for our patients by providing accurate and specific documentation of patient visits and help coordinate the workflow of care services within the practice.
- Observing and recording patient encounters/examinations
- Documenting patient information, history, and diagnoses
- Assisting in medical management
- Documenting medical decision making
- Consultation with the care team and other providers on patient needs
- Other duties as assigned
What we’re looking for
- Advanced communication skills and computer/typing expertise
- Basic level of medical knowledge and/or a willingness to learn quickly.
- Ability and willingness to take direction and be a member of a team providing patient care.
- Excellent job attendance. (Our providers count on you.)
- Experience in holistic, integrative functional or natural medicine or pursuing schooling in any similar area such as Naturopathic Doctor, Medical Doctor, Registered Nurse, Health Coach, Nurse Practitioner, or Nutritionist
Job Type: Full-time
- health care: 1 year (Preferred)
Newbridge Health & Wellness is seeking to hire a psychologist to diagnose pediatric and adult conditions (adhd, autism, LD, OCD experience a plus), provide individual and family counselling, provide treatment for OCD and other challenging conditions, and help us start a 19 channel qEEG, eeg neurofeedback and Neurostimulation program. We are looking for a bright, organized, enthusiastic, empathetic and passionate individual to join our growing and dynamic team.
PhD a plus.
Job Type: Part-time
Newbridge is looking for holistic integrative and functional medicine practitioners in the following areas:
- Functional medicine practitioners
- Physical Therapy
- Personal Trainers
- Feldenkreis / Rolfing
- Applied Kinesiology
- Registered Nurse
- Massage therapy
- Colon Hydrotherapy
- Occupational Therapy / MNRI
- Feeding Therapy
- Regenerative medicine
- Ayurvedic Medicine
- Medical Assistant
Newbridge Health and Wellness is seeking an accounting and medical billing specialist to join our growing team. This position will be responsible for submitting medical reimbursement claims and performing accounts receivable processing for our clinic. Other duties include preparing patient statements, following up on unpaid invoices, preparing bank deposits and entering time billing information for providers and scribes.
This position requires a very high level of customer service and excellent computer skills, as well as the ability to multi-task.
– Quickbooks bookkeeping, accounting or data entry
– Medical EHR, claims submission experience
Job Type: Full-time
- Bookkeeping or accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical billing and coding: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Newbridge Health & Wellness, a growing and vibrant integrative and functional medicine clinic, is seeking a full-time receptionist. We are looking for a self-starter, skilled in front desk receptionist duties, customer service, patient care, typing, electronic health records and technical skills.
We are looking for a bright, energetic, health-minded individual to be the positive first encounter at our holistic/integrative pediatric and adult functional medicine practice in Edina, Minnesota. Looking for someone who works well individually and as part of a team, an outstanding work ethic, excellent communication skills, the ability to multi-task with an interest in integrative and holistic medicine a plus. Candidate must love working with both children and adults with a variety of chronic conditions from Autism to Alzheimer’s.
Receptionist duties include greeting patients, scheduling, correspondence, selling supplements, ensuring patient confidentiality, interfacing with support staff, discharge and other delegated duties.
General bookkeeping duties include invoicing, collecting payments, co-payments and follow up.
We perform background checks and pre-employment drug screening.
Job Type: Full-time