Recipe: Healthy Gummy Bears
We love these yummy, flavorful, healthy gummies and we’re sure your kids will too! Make them into any shape (our favorite are the classic bears!) and enjoy.
1 cup of fruit syrup (1 cup fresh or frozen berries + 1 tbsp raw honey)
1/4 cup gelatin
1/2 cup hot water
Silicon molds (make sure plastic doesn’t contain BPA or other chemicals)
- Make syrup: put 1 cup fruit, 1/2 cup water and honey in a small saucepan, bring to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until fruit breaks down. To make a syrup consistency either throw in blender/food processor or pour through cheesecloth.
- Grease molds or glass pan with coconut oil.
- Add gelatin to the cooled syrup, quickly whisk to combine. Add 1/2 cup of hot water, stir quickly until smooth.
- Pour into molds and refrigerate for 2 hours or until completely firm. Pop out of molds and store in airtight container.
*If you do not have molds, pour in a baking dish and cut in shapes after firm.