Recipe: Ham and Egg Cups
These protein-packed, healthy fat-filled muffins are not your traditional muffin but your kiddos will love them!
- Deli-sliced ham, no nitrates
- Avocado, sliced
- Organic eggs
- Place slices of ham in muffin tin to that it looks like a bowl.
- Place slice of avocado inside then crack an egg on top.
- Bake on 400 degrees for approximately 15 minutes. Bake until the egg is done to your liking.
- Top with hemp hearts for a little crunch. Let cool and enjoy!
Leftovers can be stored in refrigerator for up to a week.